Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Weekend Trip To Atl ( Big Canoe

This past weekend we went up to big Canoe to meet up with my Mom sisters and their husbands and kids My mom's boyfriend's bother and his wife went up to my aunt's lake house to discuss everything that has been going on with me and to help me make a decision on how we are going to tackle my cancer. It was a positive weekend with fun, but stress for me, while I know I have support in my family and friends in whatever I choose to do. I want to make the best decision for me and so does my mom and Sam. Everyone was able to voice their opinion and what they thought but was also very open to how I felt and what I am leaning towards, I have decided that I don't want chemo and I don't want radiation I've seen what it does, and I've done research on the effects that is has, not good ones. right now I'm juicing a lot and fruits and I take something called Ip6 b12 and some other things to build my immune system a strong immune system can fight things off it the body has what it need. Cancer can not live in a body that is high on the alkalinity i tested mine and I'm 7.5 which is great which means what i'm doing is working. cancer hates oxygen so i do deep breathing everyday, it also hates vitamin D so i sit out side for 20 minutes everyday, well that's all for now thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and I will continue to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment